In the realm of the Research Project . . .
This is it. The end. The light at the end of the tunnel. You’re crossing the 5 yard line. You’re rounding third. Let’s wrap this badboy up and go have a great time a prom without this hanging over our heads. Whaddaya say?
- ALL THREE PERIODS OF JUNIOR ENGLISH
- Finish peer edits and make corrections on your paper
- Print your revised, final draft
- Print the rubric, which can be found in the View GDoc Folder
- Compile Research Packet, which includes the following, in this order:
- Cover sheet (Name, Class, Title of Paper)
- Final Draft w/ Works Cited
- Annotated Bibliography
- Rough Draft w/ Works Cited and Peer Edits
- DUE: at the end of class today (Thursday, April 11, 2013)!
- 3 Black has until the beginning of class Monday, April 15, 2013, due to scheduling issues