Media and Public Relations (1W, 2W):
- Continue work on Persuasion In Action Project
- Due Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2013
Varsity Journalism (3W):
- Do Work!
21st Century Journalism (5A):
- In short paragraphs, answer the following questions:
- You go into a rooming house near campus to get information about conditions in student housing that is privately owned. Do you have the legal right to be there? Why or why not?
- You take a picture of a woman with her skirt blown over her head as she comes out of a fun house at the county fair. Are you likely to lose a privacy suit if you print the picture?
- On three occasions you observe the mayor of your community in a local nightclub where it appears he has been drinking too much. Two council members tell you they believe the mayor is an alcoholic, but they won’t let you use their names. What additional information, if any, would you try to gather before deciding whether to print the story?