English American Lit (2B, 3B):
- The Great Gatsby
- Continue watching newest rendition of “The Great Gatsby”
- Students: help restart the movie where you left off
- If the movie finishes before the end of the hour, please work on something quietly
- Please turn in your copies of the book!
A/V Production Fundamentals (1W, 2W):
- Turn in textbooks
- Make a stack on the table next to the teacher desk
- Study Hall
- Final Project will begin and be explained on Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Varsity Journalism (3W):
- Me Time
- We Time
- Work on KSPA State Contest entries AND yearbook spreads
- State Contest entries due Wednesday, April 30, 2014
- It Time
Special Projects In Journalism (5A):
- The Cub Reporter Back-To-School Edition
- Begin brainstorming stories to include
- Features on clubs and organizations?
- Sports practice schedules?
- Letter to the Editor from the principal?
- Only 4 pages
- Black & White
- 300 copies
- High school and Jr. High