English American Lit (2B, 4B):
- DLL (practice paragraph)
- Read pages 328-338 and 370-388 from textbook
- “Thanatopsis” and ” Psalm of Life” and “The Tide Rises” and “Walden” and “Civil Disobedience”
- ASSIGNMENT: Write a Letter to the Editor (on http://kidblog.org/MrVogtsEnglishIII/)
- Thoreau proposed radical ideas in “Civil Disobedience.” Some people found them thrilling; others found them threatening. Choose one of the ideas proposed in “Civil Disobedience.” Write a three-paragraph letter to the editor of the local newspaper in which you explain the idea and argue for or against implementing it.
- Yearbook Ad Sales
- Look at what we have sold and where we need to be
- If you sell all but one page, I will buy what remains!
- Keep up with online news stories
- January 2015 templates are on the server
- Save photos as CMYK TIFFs
- Save photos in the appropriate folder in the December 2014 Photos Folder
- MAGAZINE DEADLINE: December 19, 2014