A/V Production Fundamentals (1W, 2W):
- Technical Writing
- In your same groups you did the radio dj project.
- Create a step-by-step instruction manual on how to create the radio projects you just completed.
- Be detailed.
- Start from the very beginning.
- Don’t leave out any steps.
- End with exporting and emailing an MP3 file.
- Again, be very detailed! Leave out nothing! Pretend like you are writing this so your grandma could do it, and we both know she knows nothing about technology.
- Share this with me via Google Docs (with all group members’ names on it) before class on Monday.
- Study Hall
- Me Time
- Do what you will to prepare for yearbook work
- We Time
- Discuss items of importance
- It Time
- Do yearbook work
- Clean Time
- Tidy up and don’t leave the room a mess
- Work on March 2015 Issue
- Articles due Feb. 12, 2015